- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- Other Names: HPMC/MC/CMC
- Purity: 99%
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Type: methylene cellulose
- Usage: Coating Auxiliary Agents, Leather Auxiliary Agents, Paper Chemicals, Textile Auxiliary Agents
- Brand Name: SINOPED
- Model Number: HPMC/MC/CMC
- Apprearance: Fiber or power
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||EXPORT STANDARD|
|Delivery Detail:||In 15 Days|
SpecificationsWe are one of the leading supply of Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC).
1. Appearance: HPMC is white or similar to white fiber or granular powder; Odorless.
2. Properties: Almost insoluble in ethanol, ether and acetone; Quickly dispersed in 80-90 centigrade water; Aqueous solution is very stable in room temperature; Has good wetting /dispersing /adheisve /thickening /emlusifying /water preserving /film-forming properties; Can prevent the infilration of grease; Film formed has excellent flexibility and trransparency; Has good compatibility with other emulsifier; Easy salting-out. Its solution is stable with pH 2-12.
3. Apparent density: 0.30-0.70g/cm3, density is 1.3G/cm3.
It is widel used as thickener, adhesive, water preserving agent, film-forming agent in construction, building materials, dispersion coating, wallpaper paste, polymerization aids, leathers, printing ink and paper making etc. L also used in petroleum drilling and daily-use chemicals.
HPMC will agglomerate when directly added to water and then dissolve. In this way it dissolves very slow and hard.
Suggested methods as followers
1. In hot water.
HPMC does not dissolve in hot water. The primary HPMC can be uniformly disperse in hot water. Then cool down in two ways:
A) Add hot water in container and heated to over 70 centigrade. Add HPMC gradually while slowly, stir. At the beginning, HPMC float on the top of water, then turns into slurry state stir and cool down.
B) Add water in container to 1/3 or 2/3 of its content. Heated to over 70 centigrade add HPMC by sequence of a). Make it disperse to form slurry state. Add cool water or ice to the resideual content, stir and cool down the mixture.
2. Powder combination.
Mix HPMC with identical volume of other powder, disperses them sufficiently then add water to the
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
- Comprehensive capabilities verified by Bureau Veritas
- Legal status verified
- Bag Packing Machine
- Packing Material
- Filling and Sealing Machine
- Tea Packing Machine
- Blister Packing Machine
- Liquid Filling and Packing
- Tablet and Capsule Machine
- Mixing and Drying Machine
- Centrifuge and Separator
- Packing Line
- Testing & Analyse Equipment
- chemical Machinery and equipmet
- Chemical Material
- Waste Tyre Processing Equipment